Please make use of this website only if you agree with the following use conditions.
<Terms and Conditions for the Service Material Browsing Service>
This website (including login pages) provides information for Honda Power Products and Honda Marine end-users, service personnel at dealers or maintenance shops, and Honda sales partners. Please proceed to make use of this website only after confirming your acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. If you are an end-user who wishes to perform maintenance on or repair a Honda Power Product, please consult your nearest maintenance shop.
Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions for the Service Material Browsing Service (these “Conditions”) apply to all actions taken by customers while using this Service provided by HONDA MOTOR CO., LTD. (“Honda”). Customers may only use this Service in accordance with these Conditions if they fully understand the contents of these Conditions and accept all of the provisions of these Conditions.
The definitions of the terms used in these Conditions shall be as established in each of the following items:
- Honda product: Any product bearing the Honda trademark, etc., manufactured or sold by Honda or someone designated by Honda and supplied by Honda to the domestic Japanese or international markets.
- This Service: The Service Material Browsing Service (including the Service following any changes in the event that the name or contents of the Service are changed for any reason) provided by Honda as well as any information, contents, or software included within that is accessed by means of browsing, downloading, installing, upgrading, etc. through Honda-designated websites by customers that are using or maintaining a Honda product.
- Service material: Owner’s manuals provided by Honda to customers and other documents, etc., that have established product use and maintenance methods (including electronic data that is publicly available on this website) for the continuous, safe, and proper understanding of Honda products.
- Customers: The following relevant individuals, companies, organizations, etc., that use this Service:
- Purchasers and users of Honda products
- Service personnel at Honda product dealers, as well as Honda product maintenance shops and Honda product sales partners (“Service Technicians”)
- Other persons who are using or maintaining Honda products
- Intellectual property rights: Copyrights, patent rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, design rights, rights to likeness, and all other intellectual property rights (including the right to acquire those rights or apply for registration of these rights).
II. (Application of These Conditions)
- These Conditions set forth the conditions of use for this Service. Customers shall use this Service in accordance with these Conditions if they fully understand the contents of these Conditions and accept all of the provisions of these Conditions.
- When a customer first uses this Service, selecting the check-box or pressing the button stating their agreement shall indicate their acceptance of these Conditions. In addition, customers must check any precautions displayed on-screen whenever using this Service. If a customer uses this Service after such precautions have been displayed on-screen, their continued usage of this Service shall indicate their agreement with the contents of those precautions.
- If the contents of these Conditions differ from the precautions stipulated in the preceding paragraph or other explanations of this Service outside of these Conditions, the provisions of these Conditions shall take precedence.
III. (Operation of This Service)
- Honda may add, change, suspend, cancel, or discontinue the contents of this Service for maintenance and other purposes without providing advanced notice to customers.
- Honda may provide customers with updated versions of the Service or version update information, etc., for this Service. In such case, the updated version or version upgrade information, etc., shall comprise a part of this Service, and these Conditions shall automatically apply to their use.
- Honda shall not be liable for the matters specified in each of the following cases:
- When the service materials for all products sold by Honda have not been published on this Service
- When the contents of the service materials provided by this Service are based on the laws and regulations of the time when the service materials were produced, and those materials are not the most recent contents that comply with current laws and regulations
- When the contents of the service materials provided by this Service differ in part from the instruction manuals included with products due to changes, etc. in the specifications of Honda products
- When the body color and interior color of Honda products published on this Service look different from the actual product colors in relation to photography and display screen conditions
- When 3D images of Honda products published on this Service are CG-based illustrations, and they differ from actual products, specifications, and colors
- Product warranties for Honda products are not provided based on this Service but are instead provided based on the documents included with Honda products
- Honda is not responsible for ensuring that the computer system that provides this Service is not infected with a virus
- Honda is not responsible for ensuring that this Service meets the needs of customers
- In addition to the previous items, Honda bears no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability, applicability, usefulness, usability, safety, dependability, or trouble-free operability, etc. of this Service
- Honda shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages (any disadvantages and damages including but not limited to loss of opportunity to use this Service or other incidental damages, indirect damages, special damages, future damages, and loss of profits, etc.; hereinafter referred to as “Damages”) incurred by the customer or a third party pursuant to Section III, Paragraph 1 or 2.
- Customers shall use this Service at their own risk, and Honda shall not be liable for any damages, etc., incurred by customers or a third party due to the use or non-use of this Service. The same applies when, at the discretion of a customer, content that is limited to Service Technicians is used to perform maintenance or repairs by someone other than a Service Technician.
- Honda shall not be liable for any damages incurred by customers through unauthorized access to data or unauthorized modification of data, etc.
- Honda shall assume no liability and shall not support the restoration of use, etc. for this Service for damages caused by the inability to use this Service normally after customers have made any changes, alterations, technical modifications, etc. to the hardware or software of their mobile phones, smartphones, tablets, PCs, and all other devices ("Usage Devices") for the purpose of using this Service.
- When using this Service, customers must comply with the laws and regulations applicable in the country or region in which this Service is being used. Honda assumes no liability for any violations of laws and regulations incurred by customers.
- Honda shall not be liable for any accidents, incidents, etc., caused by customers using this Service while driving a vehicle or in a dangerous place. Honda also assumes no liability for any damages to customers or a third party resulting from the aforementioned accidents, incidents, etc.
- Honda is exempt from liability for the failure of this Service, as well as any additions, changes, suspensions, cancellations, or discontinuation of the contents of this Service for any reason, and Honda assumes no liability for any damages, etc. occurring from these items due to the customer.
- In the event that these Conditions fall under the Consumer Contract as defined in Article 2, Paragraph 3 of the Consumer Contract Act and Honda is liable for damages based on the non-performance of obligations or in tort, the provisions that completely exclude Honda from all liability shall not apply. In such case, Honda shall be liable for compensation for damages not exceeding damages directly and actually incurred by customers, except when Honda has been willfully or grossly negligent, and Honda assumes no liability for the damages, etc. stipulated in Article 4, Paragraph 2 of the Consumer Contract Act (including when the occurrence of damage is foreseeable or has been foreseen).
V. (Usage Fees)
There is no cost to use this Service.
VI. (Usage Environment for This Service)
- Customers shall properly maintain all Usage Devices, software, and communication methods necessary for using this Service at their own risk and expense. Additionally, Honda does not guarantee that this Service will support all Usage Devices.
- Customers shall acknowledge that communication costs may be incurred in order to use this Service within as well as outside of Japan, and in addition to personally bearing communication costs, customers shall, at their own risk and expense, take reasonable steps to apply for flat-rate services established by various telecommunication carriers.
- When using this Service outside of Japan, customers shall acknowledge that a telecommunication fee structure that differs from that of Japan may be applied or that flat-rate services may not be applied, and customers shall use this Service at their own risk and expense.
- Customers shall take security measures such as preventing unauthorized access and information leaks according to their own usage environments.
- Honda has no involvement with, and shall not be responsible for, the environment in which customers use the Service.
VII. (Prohibited Matters)
When using this Service, customers shall not engage in any action that falls under or may fall under those contained in each of the following items.
- Any action that violates these Conditions
- Any action that infringes on the intellectual property rights including copyrights and other rights or interests of Honda or third parties
- Any action that causes trouble, disadvantage, or damage to Honda or third parties
- Any action that constitutes slander or damages the honor and credibility of Honda or third parties
- Any action that is offensive to public order and morals or that is in violation of laws and ordinances
- Any action in which this Service is used for business or for the purpose of earning profits or in preparation to earn profits (excluding maintenance by Service Technicians)
- Any action in which a computer virus or other harmful program is used or provided through this Service or in relation to this Service
- Any action in which a computer is illegally accessed in order to provide this Service
- Any action in which partial usage rights for this Service are sub-licensed, transferred, or disposed of using a method other than that specified by Honda
- Providing usage rights to this Service in exchange for cash, other assets or property interests, through transactional exchanges, or any action that promotes, announces, or solicits such exchanges
- Any action that interferes with the operation of this Service or may hinder the provision of this Service
- The disassembling, decompiling, or reverse engineering of this Service or any other action that analyzes the source code, structure, ideas, etc. of this Service
- Using this Service in any other way than that provided by Honda, as well as tampering with data or the unauthorized creation of data within this Service
- Any action that copies, transmits, transfers, lends, translates, adapts, changes, or combines this Service with other software, etc.
- Any action that destroys the security devices or security codes that have been built into this Service
- Any action that induces the malfunction of this Service
- Any action that allows third parties to use passwords or Usage Devices or that lends, transfers, buys or sells, or pawns, etc. passwords or Usage Devices to use this Service
- Any action in which this Service is used by a person claiming to be someone other than themselves, pretending to have the right of representation or to be a proxy without having that right or being so, or falsely claiming to be affiliated or cooperative with another person or organization
- Using programs, macros, and other tools that Honda does not approve of to use this Service
- Any action that violates the precautions that have been published on this Service or in materials issued by Honda
- Any action in which, in order to use this Service, a Usage Device is operated or the screen of said device is watched in a place where it is inappropriate to operate this Service, such as while driving a vehicle or while in a dangerous place
- Political and religious actions or any related actions
- Any action in which a person impersonates an employee or related party of Honda or any of its affiliates
- Any action in which support emails from Honda and personal communications are reproduced
- Providing benefits to antisocial forces such as organized crime groups, members of organized groups, associate members of organized crime groups, companies affiliated with organized crime groups, corporate extortionists, racketeers disguising themselves as political or social activists, and crime groups that specialize in intellectual crimes, etc.
- Any other action that Honda deems inappropriate
VIII. (Disciplinary Measures)
- If a customer has violated these Conditions or laws, etc., or if Honda determines that there is a risk of such violation, Honda shall, at its own discretion and judgment, suspend the use of this Service for the customer and take all other necessary measures. However, Honda will not be liable for any damages caused by these violations, except for damages/conflicts caused by Honda being willfully or grossly negligent.
- Customers may not object to any measures taken by Honda based on these Conditions against any actions that violate these Conditions or laws and regulations.
- If a customer violates these conditions or laws and regulations and causes damage to Honda, the customer shall be liable to compensate Honda for that damage.
IX. (Intellectual Property Rights)
- Intellectual property rights related to this Service belong to Honda or entities that have licensed these rights to Honda, and the license to use this Service based on these Conditions does not signify a license to use the intellectual property rights of Honda or entities that have licensed rights to Honda in relation to the Honda website or this Service.
- For all information, images, etc. obtained through the use of this Service, customers may not use, reprint, duplicate, distribute, modify, etc. all or part of the relevant information, images, etc. beyond the scope of personal use defined in the Copyright Act or that expressly permitted by other laws without the permission of Honda or the rights holders.
- If a dispute regarding intellectual property rights arises between a customer and a third party when using this Service, the customer shall resolve the dispute at their own risk and expense, and Honda shall assume no liability except for damages/disputes arising from the willful or gross negligence of Honda.
X. (Personal information, Etc.)
- Honda may acquire access logs for the purpose of collecting or analyzing variable statistical information, such as usage trends for this Service, and to monitor this Service for prohibited matters. Honda may obtain statistical site-usage information such as the number of page views, the duration of page visits, and data download history. Honda does not collect this information with the intention of personally identifying anyone. Site-usage information shall not be treated as the confidential information of customers or proprietary information belonging to customers and shall belong to Honda.
- Honda may administer surveys for the purpose of collecting and analyzing variable statistical information, such as usage trends for this Service. In connection with such surveys, Honda does not collect information with the intention of personally identifying anyone. Survey information shall not be treated as the confidential information of customers or proprietary information belonging to customers and shall belong to Honda. Please also note that Honda will not respond to any questions or opinions with respect to the questions or results, etc., of the surveys.
- Honda shall notify customers by posting on the screen of this Service, by e-mail, or by any other method that Honda deems appropriate, and customers shall agree to this.
- If Honda notifies a customer using the methods described in the preceding paragraph, Honda will post the content of the relevant notification on the screen of this Service, and at that time, the notification to the customer shall be deemed complete regardless of whether the customer has viewed the notification or not.
XII. (Links to This Service)
Customers may freely post links to this Service. However, Honda will refuse links from sites that are offensive to public order and morals.
XIII. (Transfer, Etc. of Contractual Status)
If Honda transfers the business related to this Service to another company, the contractual status and the rights and obligations based on these Conditions may be transferred to the assignee of the business transfer in connection with the transfer of the business, and customers shall be considered to have agreed in advance under this paragraph in regard to such business transfers. In addition, the business transfer specified in this paragraph shall not be limited to ordinary business transfers but shall also include company splits and any other cases where business is transferred.
XIV. (The Validity of These Conditions)
- Even in the event that any of these Conditions herein, in whole or in part, are deemed null and void or unenforceable based on the Consumer Contract Act or other laws or regulations, etc., the remaining provisions of these Conditions and the remaining portions of any provisions that were deemed partially null and void or unenforceable shall continue to be in effect.
- Even in the event that any of these Conditions herein, in whole or in part, are judged to be invalid or canceled in relation to a certain customer, the remaining provisions of these Conditions and the remaining parts thereof that have been invalidated or canceled will continue to be in effect in relation to other customers.
XV. (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- These Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
- The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the first hearing for any dispute between a customer and Honda in relation to this Service.